Hey there! My name’s Eran, and I’ve been working with gamers and games since around 2001.
I am best utilised as a developmental editor, a copy editor, or a creative writer.
- Excellent with clear phrasing and concise explanations.
- Goal-focused, audience-aware, works well within constraints.
- Good understanding of the board game and tabletop role-playing game markets.
- Great with big-picture thinking, can provide advice on product management and marketing.
- Good with deadlines, industry-standard rate, usually per hour. Easy to talk with.
My main passion is turning more people into players, and then give those players the tools that’ll help them enjoy their games more. For the things I do and my contact details, see below.