How can I be of assistance?
- I’m easy to talk with and great with providing constructive feedback.
- I’ll keep your terminology, formatting and world-building consistent.
- I’ll make sure your text says what you meant for it to say. I’m excellent with clear phrasing and concise explanations.
- I’ll help test your game’s mechanics and give advice on how to tweak them so that they create the experience you’re aiming for.
- I specialise in humor, in the style of Douglas Adams and Terry Pratchett, and solid characterisation.
- I love creating big-picture metaphysics, and extrapolate from it to the daily and mundane.
- What do the players do? How is this piece of worldbuilding or plot directly useful in creating a gaming experience around the table?
- I can handle a project. I’m goal-focused and work well within constraints such as a budget, target audiences, and deadlines.
- I have a great understanding of the industry and markets of tabletop games, of the board and role-playing variety.
- I use industry-standard rates, usually per hour.
My main passion is turning more people into players, and then give those players the tools that’ll help them enjoy their games more.
I offer one hour video chat consultation at no cost. Contact me in a Twitter DM or in Google Chat (nnesk1 at gmail), and let’s talk!