- Producer and writer for Up to Four Players and On the Shoulders of Dwarves.
- Writer and producer for the Crystal Heart Setting Book (in stores Decemeber 2019).
- Chief Editor for City of Mist.
- Developmental and copy editing for an unpublished RPG and an unpublished RPG-inspired comic.
- Part of a rotating panel of hosts on Gampod and Game Burning, two of Israel’s leading gaming podcasts.
Most of these things were done in collaboration with other, excellent, people.
- Owner and manager of Tactica, a board game and RPG store in Tel-Aviv (Dizingof Center).
- Translator or editor for every major roleplaying book published in Israel between 2002 to 2018, including D&D 3th and 4th ed., Pathfinder, Exalted, Dungeon World and Little Wizards (as well as some board games).
- Editor-in-chief for Israel’s #1 or #2 (it was never clear) video game website, Vgames.
- Organised or helped in organising several major and minor RPG conventions, in various roles, including Israel’s Bigor and Icon.
- Writer for the Israeli gaming webcomic V-Squared (available here in English).
- Writer for the Victorian graphic novel Singularity 1885.
- Panel member on the Hebrew sceptics podcast Reasonable Doubt.
Great project manager. Excellent with deadlines. Pretty okay with layout and graphic design.