- Producer and writer for Up to Four Players and On the Shoulders of Dwarves.
- Writer and producer for the Crystal Heart Setting Book, expected around August 2019.
- Chief Editor for City of Mist.
- Part of a rotating panel of hosts on Gampod and Game Burning, two of Israel’s leading gaming podcasts.
- Writer for an unannounced mobile game.
What I’ve Already Did
Most of these things were done in collaboration with other, excellent, people.
- Used to own and manage Tactica, a board game and RPG store in Tel-Aviv (Dizingof Center). The most intense 2.5 years of my life, and I used to be a tank commander.
- Was editor-in-chief for Israel’s #1 or #2 (it was never clear) video game website, Vgames.
- Translated or edited every major roleplaying book published in Israel since 2002, including D&D 3th and 4th ed., Pathfinder, Exalted, and Dungeon World (also, some board games)
- Organised or helped in organising several major and minor RPG conventions, in various roles, including Israel’s Bigor and Icon.
- Writer for the Israeli gaming webcomic V-Squared (available here in English)
- Writer the Victorian graphic novel Singularity 1885
- Panel member on the Hebrew sceptics podcast Reasonable Doubt
Pretty okay with layout and graphic design. Great project manager.