- Producer and writer for Up to Four Players and On the Shoulders of Dwarves.
- Writer and producer for the Crystal Heart RPG setting book (PDF available now, in stores February 2020 via Modiphius).
- Chief Editor for City of Mist.
- Developmental and copy editing for an unpublished RPG.
- Copy editing for an unpublished RPG-inspired comic.
- Contributing to an unannounced RPG project, on Kickstarter during 2020.
Most of these things were done in collaboration with other, excellent, people.
- Owned and managed Tactica, a board game and RPG store in Tel-Aviv (Dizengoff Center).
- Translated or edited every major roleplaying book published in Israel between 2002 to 2018, including D&D 3th and 4th ed., Pathfinder, Exalted, Dungeon World and Little Wizards (and a few board games).
- Editor-in-chief for Israel’s #1 or #2 (it was never clear) video game review website, Vgames.
- Participated in various organisational positions in too many conventions to count, including Israel’s Bigor and Icon.
- Writer for the Israeli gaming webcomic V-Squared (available here in English).
- Writer for the Victorian graphic novel Singularity 1885.
- Panel member on the Hebrew sceptics podcast Reasonable Doubt.
Great project manager. Excellent with deadlines. Pretty okay with layout and graphic design.